Skip to main content

Indonesia, for now

Sometimes I struggle to get the right image. I know Indonesia is tropical paradise with beautiful islands, flowers and animals. But finding that iconic view of the country (like Macau) has lead me only to the National Monument in Jakarta. I added the city name and the flag colors to add a little more to the image. I'll keep this, for now:
One thing I did learn from this endeavor; shading by using different colors and alpha levels in the color.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.