Skip to main content

Stickers printed

I have been looking at different options to get these tiles printed on vinyl sticker. I ordered from Fedex to get a print done. To save on money, I arranged 18 tiles on a 12in x 12in space with a little room between. They arrived yesterday and i have cut out a few. They seem pretty good and I'll probably arrange to get the rest printed. Here are two cut tiles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.