Skip to main content

Giza, Egypt

Sometimes its not about knowing what to do, but rather how to do it. Egypt has an easy choice and I just needed the right angle. I wanted both the pyramid and the sphinx in the same frame. After that, the rest is just adding detail and choosing the color palette. So, here it is:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.