Skip to main content

Bali

I made the Jakarta tile very early on but I knew it wasn't the final tile. I kept looking for another image from around the islands of Indonesia. In some tourism pictures I found a good image of Bali. It seems to have many colors and over complicated, but there is a lot of repetition, both in shape and in colors (expect the sky). I'm not sure if it screams Indonesia, but I like it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.