Skip to main content

Burj al Arab, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

A beautiful hotel, just off the coast and very iconic for UAE. I needed the right view with sand and blue skies. There is a lot of detail  with lines, but not with colors. This is just simple repetition and a some time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.