Skip to main content

Tofo Bay, Mozambique

I traveled to Tofo Bay, Mozambique years ago and really enjoyed it. I wanted to try a tile for it, but my memories were of the snorkeling with whale sharks and beautiful beaches. I used a couple images combined to complete this. The resultant tile isn't iconic for Mozambique, but it does represent many different countries and I like the tile. I have another tile for the Sahara desert that wasn't a single country, so I am keeping this one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.