Skip to main content

Denmark, Nyhavn

I traveled to Denmark a few years ago and loved Copenhagen. I stay near a beautiful area called Nyhavn. I visited wonderful places around the country and thought of depicting its famous viking history, but I knew that the colorful buildings of Nyhavn would translate well into a tile. I decided to keep the crowds as a silhouette and a single ship. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.