Skip to main content

Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe & Zambia

My only travels in Zimbabwe or Zambia, many years ago, was just to see Victoria Falls. It was a spectacular sight and something I wanted to recreate. The falls are based on a photo, but the foreground was not. I also used the same style as my South African tile. this time with a a few more gradients. The end result is as follows:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.