Skip to main content

Myanmar

In a continuation of doing tiles for others, Myanmar came up in conversation. A land full of numerous temples across the land, I found a source image that had some, but not too many. 2-3 shades of each color are enough to depict the scene. As I have never been here either, I can't comment on how well it represents the country. But at least it works for me and the one who traveled here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.