Skip to main content

Lake Banff, Canada

I think of Canada as a great natural wonder. I used the beautiful mountains with a little bit of snow and reflection from Lake Banff. I also copied the white frame style of Japan, this time with a maple leaf. I tried it with a red tint to the leaf, but it didn't work. Here is the end result:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.