Skip to main content

San Diego

When it came time to think about a tile for the US, I could think of many different scenes to use, from National Parks to famous monuments, but in the end, I decided to try a famous site in San Diego, Hotel del Coronado. It probably isn't recognizable by Americans around the country and I might have to do another, more generic, tile. However, I am please with the result. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harry Potter: Hogwarts

 I like this tile on the computer, but I feared it was too dark for actual printing. I'll have to come back to Hogwarts.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

I remember a friend telling me about a beautiful lake with stunning reflections. (An interested conversation because they were Chinese and there is a similar place in China called Qinghai.) I found a good image of the lake, dried and showing the salt flats. With a lot of time and a limited color palette, the final tile is complete. Enjoy.

Stargate

 I can't saw I have watched many SG1 episodes, but I did enjoy the movie and like the intersection between ancient Egypt and Sci-Fi.